WHAT IS PUSHSTART?
Pushstart is a crowdfunding platform .
WHAT IS A CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM?
Crowdfunding is a method for raising money through the joint efforts of organizations, families, customers and individual financial investors. This approach taps into the collective efforts of a large pool of individuals—primarily online via social media and crowdfunding platforms—and leverages their networks for greater reach and exposure.
WHO CAN USE PUSHSTART?
Pushstart can be used by anyone (Literally anyone) who needs money for:-
- A good course (Community beneficial project, Charitable giving, Educational funding or simply a helping hand to your loved ones)
- Starting a business (Starting a business from ground zero - with a clear business plan)
- Expanding a business (Growing existing business, adding new products/services, buying property, buying land space, etc.)
- Creative designers & artists (Producing arts & crafts - [Pottery, metal works, glass works and jewellery] , Organizing music festivals, films productions, etc.)
- Fundraising campaigns - The list is endless
- Just about anything - start. something. now!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In simple terms:-
- You register your details (Personal details, banking details where you will receive your funds, contact information, start and end date, project/campaign amount)
For security concerns, banking details will not be collected on website, you will receive a form upon registration, you will then submit that form with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your campaign/project and wait for approval from administrators (Takes maximum of 24 Hours)
- When your project/campaign is approved you will receive a link via registered email and contact number (Which you can share on social media platforms).
- Wait for project/campaign End date
- If your funding goal is reached you will receive your funds in 5 business days after campaign ends (to your registered banking details)